How to insert a field in your report
There are many ways to customize your reports. The easiest way is perhaps to add/change an already existing field. In this guide we will add JobScheduledTime to the DI1000 Completed Jobs report.
- Duplicate the report you want to customize following this guide.
- Right-click in the upper right corner and select Insert Column Right.
- Right-click on 1 in the newly created column and left-click on 2 and 3.
- The JobScheduledTime variable will now be added as in 1. Type the preferred title in 2, select fat text in 3 save the report layout in 4.
- Your new report may look like this.