How to fix the "content manifest file cannot be downloaded" on Fleet App
Note: this version of the Fleet app is deprecated. We recommend switching to the new GpsGate Fleet app for the best experience, updates, and support.
If your users see an error that your content manifest file cannot be downloaded when trying to connect to your GpsGate Server with GpsGate Fleet app, fix the problem with the following steps:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the Mobile plugin installed.
- Go into your SiteAdmin panel and browse to Settings -> Mobile.
- If you see an error message indicating that your Fleet Server URL is incorrectly configured, it will look something like this:
- If SiteAdmin is able to automatically detect a Fleet App Server running, it will display this in a blue box. Check the URL to confirm that it's correct and click Use to set this as your Fleet App Server.
- If SiteAdmin does not detect a Fleet App Server automatically, enter the external URL to your GpsGate Server and click Save. SiteAdmin will try to connect again.
If you are successful with either of these steps you will see a screen like this:
- If you see an error message please check the URL and try again, or contact support for more assistance.
- When this has successfully saved. Try to connect again with the Fleet app.