All my devices are off line!
The most common problem when all devices goes off line, is that a failed re-start of the service earlier has left the BlockEnabled file. Follow those steps:
1. Stop the Service under SiteAdmin -> Service
2. Delete the file C:\GpsGateServer\Franson NMEA Service\BlockEnabled (if it exists)
3. Start the Service again under SiteAdmin -> Service
Now check if the devices comes back online again.
Still have problems? Check that your firewall is not blocking traffic from your devices.
1. Login to SiteAdmin
2. Go to Devices (top menu)
3. Click on Test for the listeners you use.
If a test fails, check your firewall.
If you still have problems, check with your mobile operator if your SIM cards are active. Have you paid the bills? Does the mobile operator have temporary network problems?
Still have problems? Go through this check list:
1. Check the Terminal. Do you see any errors?
More info on the Terminal here: http://forum.gpsgate.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10740
2. Check the error logs. You find the error logs under C:\GpsGateServer\ErrorLog
3. Check the Windows Event Log. You find it under Windows Control Panel -> Administrative Tools
If you have a server with at least 25 licenses, we also recommend that you use the WatchDog service, which will notify you by email or SMS when something is wrong with the server: