Route optimization does not work
If route optimization is disabled or does not function correctly when you attempt to optimize a route, please make sure to check the following:
1. Make sure that the Microsoft C++ Redistributable is installed
This file should be installed on your server machine.
2. Make sure that you have a valid key
You must have either a Pay-as-you-go license installed, or a valid GpsGate Services Api key if you use a legacy license.
Instructions for installing a GpsGate Services Api Key
Note: these steps are not necessary if you use a Pay-as-you-go-license
- Obtain a GpsGate Map client API key by emailing email@example.com. Please supply the hostname or IP address of the server(s) that will use the API key.
- Log into SiteAdmin, navigate to Settings and click on Service Account
- Enter the API key provided by GpsGate Support
- Click Save