Eco Report for Atrack
This guide shows how you configure your ATrack device and GpsGate to monitor harsh driving, speeding and excessive idling using the Eco Report Plugin.
You have a GpsGate installation with ATrack devices listed above (this guide does not cover basic device setup).
- Your GpsGate account is updated with the latest ATrack and VarPack2 Plugins
- The device is mounted according to recommendations from the manufacturer
2. Device setup: Harsh events and user-defined reports
Connect your ATrack device with a serial cable and use a hyper terminal software to send the following AT-commands. Use the default values below to get started. You can change them later if you want to calibrate your fleet to your own threshold values.
Configure your ATrack device to use ASCII protocol (ASCII mode instead of Binary makes it easier to observe results of these commands in the Terminal).
Set the harsh braking event when the vehicle has a negative G-force more than 250mg for 500 ms by using G-sensor data source.
Set the harsh acceleration event when the vehicle has a G-force more than 250mg for 500 ms by using G-sensor data source.
Set the harsh cornering event when the vehicle has a centrifugal G-force more than 325mg for 500 ms by using G-sensor data source.
Set "report action" to send a report over GPRS
Configure report 101 for Harsh Braking
Configure report 102 for Harsh Acceleration
Configure report 103 for Harsh Cornering
3. Application setup: Configure device mapper
1. Log in to your application.
2. Go to Admin > Device Mapper
3. Select the ATrack device model from the list.
4. Go to 3. Mappings and map the following inputs to these variables:
- *Ignition > Ignition
- Report101 > HarshBreakingDigital
- Report102 > HarshAccelerationDigital
- Report103 > HarshTurningDigital
* If not Ignition, select the input where your ignition signal is coming from.
5. Save the device mapper.