Google Maps installation
If you choose to use Google Maps, you need to obtain a license key from Google to get correct the functionality. For GpsGate hosted servers, having Google Maps is optional (read more about the differences here).
Getting Started with Google Maps in GpsGate server
2. Enable Google Maps in your application by clicking on the application name you want to edit.
3. Go to Privileges and Features > Maps > and enable Google Maps
4. Click Save
5. Log in to your application and select Google Maps
Now Google Maps should be ready to go!
Enable Google as Geocoder
Google Maps and Geocoding services are different.
To enable Google Geocoder, follow these steps:
1. Enable Geocoding services in your Google Console.
2. Enable your new Geocoder in Site Admin > Applications > (click in the application) > Geocoding > Geocoder
3. Click on Save.