Show status for your vehicles
Know the status of your vehicles at all times. Display it on the map and in the vehicle list. This knowledge may increase the safety for your drivers and help operators to manage their fleet. You will always be able to answer things like: Which cars are moving, parked, etc.? Can I call a certain driver or shall I wait until he is parked?
To enable vehicle status icons, please follow this guide.
- In SiteAdmin -> Applications -> Properties choose Status instead of Icon and
- Save the application.
- The result may look like this:
Batch edit applications to show status
In case you have a lot of applications you may want to use Batch edit to perform your changes. To do that please follow these steps:
- In SiteAdmin -> Applications -> Batch edit choose Edit Properties.
- Click next and you'll end up here:
- Click next and choose the applications you want to enable Status for.
- Click next and confirm the box by clicking in Finish