Read Data: determine which vehicle data a Role can access
_ReadData determines which vehicle data a role can access, introducing true data access rights to GpsGate.
With _ReadData you can control the outcome of:
- Reports: which data from specific tags the users will be able to see.
- Event rules: which events from specific tags the users will be able to see.
- Map view: which vehicles on the map the users will be able to see.
Who can see what in an application?
With _ReadData privilege, you can customize who can see what in your applications.
- Create custom workspaces for different sub-divisions of an organization
- Create a map view only for specific users in the application
- See your own data in an application
Verifying user privileges
If you are not sure what data your users can have access to, you can verify it using the impersonating and overview tool.