Re-install GpsGate Server from scratch
This guide shows how to make a clean installation in a server where it already hosts GpsGate.
Read How to move a current installation to a new server.
Cleaning the current installation
Note step 2, 3 and 4!
1. Run C:\GpsGateInstall\Install.exe and make a complete uninstall.
2. Delete the folder C:\GpsGateInstall
3. Delete the folder C:\GpsGateServer
4. Run MySQL Command Line Client from the Windows start menu.
5. Login using your MySQL root user.
6. Execute "drop database GpsGateServer;" to drop the database.
Make the new installation
7. Download the latest GpsGate installer (link).
8. Follow the installation guide.