Re-install GpsGate Server from scratch
NOTE! If you want to move an existing GpsGate Server installation to a new windows server, or if you want to restore a backup, read this.
If you want to make a fresh new installation, with ALL your old data deleted, follow those steps:
Note step 2, 3 and 4 !!
1. Run C:\GpsGateInstall\Install.exe and complete unninstall.
2. Delete the folder C:\GpsGateInstall
3. Delete the folder C:\GpsGateServer
4. Drop your database, follow those steps for MySQL.
4.1. Run "Programs -> MySQL -> MySQL Server 5.5 -> MySQL 5.5 Command Line Client" from the Windows start menu.
4.2 Login using your MySQL root password.
4.3 Execute "drop database GpsGateServer;" to drop the database.
5. Run downloaded GpsGateServer.exe again to start new installation.