Parts of tracks are wrong. In particular where the device is moving slowly with many turns.
Track filters are used to remove faulty noisy GPS data, and to create "idle spots" and trips. But sometimes the filters are not suitable for the type of vehicle. For example for slow moving vehicles/persons or for city driving.
Change Track Filter for a Device Type by following these steps:
1. Create a new Device Type under SiteAdmin > Devices > Types.
2. Click in New to make a copy of the current type.
3. Select Track Filter and change the Name and Description.
City Drive for vehicles driving a round in a city with many turns.
Slow Drive for very slow moving vehicles, like farming machines.
Air plane for fast moving vehicles like air planes.
Default Long distance vehicles.
4. Save the new device type
5. Login to your Application.
6. Select this Device Type by editing your vehicle properties.
7. Save the user.
8. After changing Track Filter, draw the track again to verify.
- When you switch device type with a new track filter, you need to reprocess tracks for that device for new distance calculation to take effect on historical data.