Parts of tracks look wrong. In particular where the device is moving slowly with many turns.
You're probably using the wrong filter for your tracking purposes.
Track filters are used to remove faulty noisy GPS data, and to create idle spots (fatpoints) and trips. But sometimes the filters are not suitable for the type of vehicle. For example for slow moving vehicles/persons or for city driving.
Change Track Filter for a Device Type by following these steps:
In Site Admin
1. Create a new Device Type under SiteAdmin > Devices > Types.
2. Click in New to make a copy of the current type.
3. Select Track Filter and change the Name and Description.
4. Select which filter you will apply to this device type
City Drive for vehicles driving a round in a city with many turns.
Slow Drive for very slow moving vehicles, like farming machines.
Air plane for fast moving vehicles like air planes.
Default Long distance vehicles.
5. Select any other setting that you want to apply to your device, the finally click on Save.
In the Application
6. Login to your Application.
7. Edit the User properties
8. Select the new device type created in Site Admin
7. Save the user.
8. After changing Track Filter, draw the track again to verify.
Result using new filter
- When you switch device type with a new track filter, you need to reprocess tracks for that device for new distance calculation to take effect on historical data.